People are so busy in their lives that they hardly manage time for other chores. In a rush, sometimes they lose their bills, and they have to pay extra money. To eliminate this tension, QESCO facilitates its customers through an online website where they can easily get their qesco duplicate bills free of cost.
If you are among those and lost your bill and don’t know how to download and pay duplicate bills. Relax! Let me tell you that you are at the right place.
In this article, I have given detailed information about how to get duplicate bills? Before that, I have given detailed information about QESCO for those who have limited knowledge.
QESCO is an electricity distribution company founded by WAPDA in 1981. It is one of the largest energy supply companies in Pakistan. It is operating day and night in Balochistan to provide land and online services to the customers.
QESCO operates the following areas:
- Dera Bugti
QESCO delivers the electricity bills every month to your doorstep. In some cases, people may lose their bills or forget about the deadlines. To ease this problem for you, QESCO has come up with its website where you can get the duplicate bill and quickly pay online by adding your reference number. Moreover, below are some instructions that can help you to access your bill.
How to Get a Duplicate Bill
In case you have lost your bill, and the deadline is in few days, here are some ways through which you can download your bills easily:
- On your PC, open any web browser and visit the official site of QESCO
- On the new page of the browser, you have to provide the 14-digit reference number
- In case you don’t have your latest reference number, get it from the previous bill
- Write your reference number “without space.”
- After providing a valid reference number, click on the “submit/search” button.
- The system will automatically generate your duplicate bill.
Instruction for Printing Duplicate Bill
Once you’ve got your duplicate bill, you can download it, print it out, and pay it hassle-freely. Anyhow, follow the steps to print your QESCO duplicate bill.
- In internet explorer press Ctrl+P
- Select the A4 size of the paper
- Select the orientations as “portrait.”
- Provide the value of all four margins as “0.25.”
- Press the” OK” button
- From the file menu, click” PRINT.”
- Choose the appropriate button and press the print button.
Online Payment Methods for QESCO Duplicate Bills
Don’t you have enough time to go and pay the bill? No worries, there are numerous apps where you can pay your bill easily.
- Pay your bill through your android apps designed by banks.
- Pay through Jazz Cash
- You can also pay through the Easy Paisa account app.
- Moreover, if you are still uncertain, you can also check the internet for more detailed information.
Frequently Asked Questions –(FAQs )
No, 14 digit reference number is required to acquire duplicate bills.
- Visit the official website of QESCO.
- Select the complaint section from the file menu enter your name, e-mail, reference number, and comments
- After that, press “ SEND FEEDBACK.”
- Your complaint has been registered.
You have to submit an application with a title and visit any nearby office.
Paying bills is not a hectic job anymore; QESCO online website has made things easier for people. Whether you have lost the bills or forget to pay, all you have to do is visit the QESCO web online and attain your bill. I mentioned some ways through which you can easily download, print, and pay your bills anytime. you can also calculate your bill using our QESCO Bill Calculator