QESCO stands for Quetta Electric Supply Company that not only provides electricity to Quetta and other neighboring cities but it is also an excellent source of employment. The company always prefers hiring qualified and highly skilled employees since it has to tackle multiple regions in a wider manner.
However, if you plan to apply for a job in QESCO company, you need to get informed about the eligibility criteria. But firstly, you should find QESCO job posts through advertisements in magazines, newspapers, and websites. Then, there are a number of tests and documentation processes that you have to go through.
Anyhow, in this article, I have given detailed information on QESCO jobs, eligibility criteria, and the documents required. Go through this catalog and get to know everything about QESCO jobs before applying.
Eligibility in QESCO
After finding the advertisement from different sources now, you have to find out which post is suitable for you? Are you qualified enough to work on that post or not? No doubt, this is the best opportunity to get a job for both fresh and experienced job seekers.
All the eligible male and female candidates must have the following degrees to apply for the job. Primary school, matric, intermediate, masters, MPhil, m.ed, BSC, ph.D, LLM, LLB, ITI, MCA, BBA, MBA, B.com, M, com, and others.
The best thing about QESCO jobs is that you will have a number of options to apply for. Below are the vacancies to apply for:
- Admin clerical
- Assistant lineman
- Assistant manager
- Bill distributor
- Chief executive officer
- Company secretary
- Electrician consultant
- General market chief
- GPS consultant
- Internal auditor chief
- SAP consultant
Citywise QESCO Jobs
QESCO is a government department that provides jobs to the public of Pakistan. The following are the main cities that are ideal to get a good salary and required post.
Three Simple Steps to Apply for QESCO Jobs
➔ Find the application form at the official website https://www.nts.org.pk/new/
➔ All the applicants are supposed to send their documents to the given address:
● Director-General HR & Admin, QWSCO ZaRGHOON Road, Quetta
➔ Candidates must attach the following documents with their forms before sending:
◆ Application form
◆ Experience Certificate
◆ Two pictures
◆ Copy of academic credentials
◆ Domicile copy
◆ CNIC Copy
Terms and Conditions Before Applying
QESCO has now come up with certain conditions that you have to keep in mind before applying in any post. There will be less chance of rejection, and you will have better knowledge of how to apply.
- Minorities and the disabled will be observed as per government policy
- Candidates applying online will only be considered for shortlisting
- The women’s seat will not be observed for ALM.
- Candidates applying for ALM will undergo physical screening; after that, they will undergo a skill test.
- Candidates who score 50% will be shortlisted.
- After all, the processing; for ALM selection will be finalized through balloting.
- Candidates applying for the children quota will be selected based on merit.
- Mobiles are not allowed during tests and interviews.
- Incomplete information or application forms will be rejected
- Candidates should come with original documents during the interview
- Miss-representation of facts will lead to disqualification of candidates
- NTS will deal with litigation regarding submission and results only.
Qesco does not online provides only Jobs to people but also dealing with other customer services as well such as online Qesco bill check, New Qesco meter connection, and meter tracking et.c.
I have provided all the details about how to apply for QESCO jobs. If you are deciding to apply for jobs, identify whether or not you meet all the eligibility criteria. Moreover, don’t forget to check out the constraints. So, what are you waiting for? Submit all the required documents to the desired address and wait for the call. I wish you good luck if you’re about to apply for a QESCO job.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
There is a proper process that government employees have to go through while applying.
No, TA/DA is not permissible for any of the tests and interviews.